Wednesday 9 April 2014

10 places I want to visit - Asia

I was going to just do a list of 10 places I want to see for the whole world, but there are just too many places! So I decided to do a list of each continent instead (excluding Antarctica).

Of course there are more than 10 places to see on each continent, some places I haven't even thought of, but I had to have some cut-off-point.

There is just so much culture, and so much history, so much of everything in Asia! How could anyone not want to go there?!

Asia
Wikipedia Commons

  • Great wall of China, a must have on any travel list
  • Taj Mahal, India, I wanted to stop there on my way back from Australia, but the Indian visa rules are very strict and it was just too tricky to apply for a visa while I was still in Australia
  • Kathmandu, Nepal
  • Singapore
  • Japan
  • Maldives, for a luxury holiday once I win the lottery
  • Bali
  • Vietnam
  • Jerusalem, Israel, I've already been to the Vatican, it would be kind of cool visit another holy city, even though I'm not religious myself
  • Dubai, United Arab Emirates, to see "The World"


One thing I've found out while making these lists of where to go on each continent is that I have a hard time remembering the places I know I've thought about before that I want to go! So these are lists of places I want to visit but at the same time I know I'm forgetting about other places on those continents that I also want to see! It's rather frustrating!

What would your 10 places in Asia be? 
If you could go anywhere in Asia right now, where would you go?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...