Saturday 5 April 2014

10 places I want to visit - North America

I was going to just do a list of 10 places I want to see for the whole world, but there are just too many places! So I decided to do a list of each continent instead (excluding Antarctica).

Of course there are more than 10 places to see on each continent, some places I haven't even thought of, but I had to have some cut-off-point. In no particular order:

North America

  • Alaska. I would love to go and see the Northern Lights and the midnight sun there, I know I can see those things in Norway as well but it would be even more special to see it while exploring somewhere completely new
  • Calgary & Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. I have a friend from Red Deer, it would be interesting to see where she grew up
  • Prince Edward Island, Canada. Because of Anne of Green Gables of course
  • Nashville, Tennessee. One of the greatest music cities of all time
  • Hawaii
  • California. So many great cities to explore
  • Seattle 
  • Las Vegas. Bound to be an experience
  • New Orleans
  • The Ben and Jerry Factory, Vermont

What would your 10 places in North America be? 
If you could go anywhere in North America right now, where would you go?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...