Saturday 26 February 2011

What the firetruck

I got a t-shirt that I ordered about a week ago in the mail today. Bought it at Smosh.com.

I actually didn't have any t-shirts before I got this one, I've only got camisoles and sleeveless or long sleeved tops. I normally don't like t-shirts, because the neckline is to close to my throat. I feel like I can't breathe. But the neckline on this seems a little looser than normal, so it's fine. And also I just thought it's really funny. The t-shirt is based on one of Smosh's music videos. Basically I just liked the music video so much I just had to get the t-shirt.

It starts with F and ends with UCK
,



Anyway, check out Smosh.com if you haven't already, they've done some really cool videos, and some not so cool. It all depends on your sense of humor I guess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...