Saturday 29 October 2011

I walked around like a zombie today...

The Boy's birthday party was today, he turns 1 on Wednesday. The Father was sad he couldn't be here, since he works away, but I tried to help The Mother a little bit.

Although I'm afraid I wasn't much help though as I was really tired. I woke up at 4am this morning and couldn't manage to go back to sleep! Why does that have to happen on the days I'm off?? Even when I work I don't have to get up until 6am-6.15am!

I  was the photographer at the birthday party. Using The Mother's new digital SLR camera. I said to someone at the party I had taken about 500, but I said it in an exaggerating way and though that it was probably closer to 200 or something. When I came home I saw that I had actually taken over 400!

It was a nice party though, we held it at one of the local parks, so there was plenty of room for the kids to run around and play, and we didn't really have to worry about anything breaking.

I'm just happy I don't have to deal with that many kids at once every day. I can't believe I used to work in a kindergarten!

Now I'm going to see if I'll get any sleep tonight!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...