Monday 30 January 2012

The 99'er meme - Part 1


Another meme from Sunday Stealing.

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pops up. I don’t have iTunes, but the first 6 songs that comes up on my phone is: Paolo Nutini – Sunny Side Up, Chesney Hawkes – The One and Only, Basshunter – Now you’re gone, Smosh – Firetruck!, Rihanna – SOS, Katy Perry – Hot N Cold.
2. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? I think it would be really interesting to meet Queen Elizabeth II
3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. for quite a long time. Besides, you may not stay here for (Practically Perfect by Katie Fforde)
4. What do you think about most? Not sure to be honest, probably The Paramedic, just because I really like him and miss him now that I’m travelling.
5. What does your latest text message from someone else say? “Yeah the weather in Melbourne is great at the moment”
6. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With
7. What’s your strangest talent? I don’t know…
8. Women…. (Finish the sentence); Men…. (Finish the sentence). Women need to stop being so self-criticising. Men are wonderful an difficult beings.
9. Ever had a poem or song written about you? Not that I know of.
10. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Years and years ago.
11. Do you have any strange phobias? Well, arachnophobia is quite common, and I think that’s the only one I’ve got.
12. Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Probably.
13. What’s your religion? None. I’m agnostic.
14. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Just walking around or walking to somewhere.
15. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind it.
16. Simple but extremely complex. Favourite band? I've never liked this question, along with favourite song. I like a little bit of everything and everyone, it’s more the beat and what I’m in the mood for than the band or song.
17. What was the last lie you told? I told a slightly creepy guy that I had deleted my Facebook account when he wanted to add me.
18. Do you believe in karma? I hope it’s true…
19. What does your URL mean? The blog is my “lily pad”, my space… This is why I’ve spelt it lilly.
20. What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? This is a hard one… I think the fact that I believe the best about everyone can be both depending on the situation.
21. Who is your celebrity crush? Kunal Nayyar (Raj on The Big Bang Theory), he’s just so cute.
22. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Only in the bath tub.
23. How do you vent your anger? I write it down in my diary, usually that makes me realize I’m over-reacting, and I don’t really get angry easily anyway.
24. Do you have a collection of anything? At the moment my suitcase has a collection of stickers from where I’ve been in Australia on it.
25. Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? I don’t really like either, but I would pick Skyping over a normal phone call, it’s a bit easier when you can see someone’s face.

To be continued…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...