Wednesday 4 January 2012

2011 First Lines.

I saw this meme at ...Petty Witter's blog Pen and Paper. Originated at Suko's Notebook. And I thought it would be a fun way to look back at my blog in 2011.
The idea is to "take the first line of each month's first post over the past year and see what it tells you about your blogging year". This should be interesting... 


Click on the month to read the whole post the line is taken from.


January:
Any New Year resolutions out there?
February:
My suitcase is very full.
March:
As I was walking home from work tonight I noticed that there were Northern lights on the sky (where else?).
April:
Weather was still nice today, no sun, but no rain or snow either, so I went on a small hike.
May:
I just learned about an Alphabet game, through a spoonful of (who learnt about it through notes of sincerity).
June:
Second book in the 100+ Reading Challenge:
July:
I've been running around a lot today, trying to get everything sorted.
August:
The family I live with has pudding/dessert just about every day, and I think it would be nice to make it for them occasionally.
September:
We went whale watching at the Gold Coast this morning.
October:
My host family and I went to Moreton Island today
November:
So The Paramedic cancelled on me on Sunday.
December:
I have had today off, so I've been looking at what specified jobs there are in regional Australia, for when I finish as an au pair in January.




I think this representation is quite good. I've got some of my travels in there, books, memes and just random posts. I've also got the host family and The Paramedic. Not too bad I don't think. I noticed my sentences are  often very short though...


If you decide to hop on this meme, please let me know so I can have a look at your 2011 as well!

3 comments:

Suko said...

Lily, I enjoyed reading your first lines! Wishing you a great New Year!

Suko said...

P.S. Should have spelled your name correctly as Lilly!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

A great walk down memory lane, thanks for the mention and here's to another year of posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...