Monday, 6 September 2010


My big dream at the moment is to go to Australia to study, which I would like to do next summer, so that it's winter in Australia and I won't die of heat stroke.

To get in to a university in Australia I need a diploma or a general admission. I studied music before, so I should have a general admission. Unfortunately I failed one of my exams so I've only got a competence certificate... Which will get me nowhere. So I went in to the school where I had my exams 5 years ago and asked to retake the exam. No can do. The subject which I failed does not exist any more!

However, the lady at the school told me, I should already have a general admission, because I am over 23 years old, and I've been working and/or studying for the last 5 years. So as I'm writing here, I'm waiting for a reply from KILROY Education on whether or not they'll accept that in Australia and also if I can still get a grant and loan with that.

Student loans is the "best" type of loans
If they won't accept it I will have to take quite a few exams to get my general admission because some of the other subjects has changed as well. Which is fine, I'm prepared to take a few exams, the question is if I can take them all and get the results in time for me to go to Australia and study next summer.

What am I going to do if I can't? I am considering going as an au pair, as I have worked as that before, but the problem is I REALLY want to study!! So at some point I will have to take some exams anyway... I don't really know what to do...

Remember kids: stay in school and pass your exams and everything, you never know when you might want to study again. I never thought I would want to when I finished school the first time around...

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...