Monday 6 September 2010

Day off

I've had a day off today, which is nice, but I wouldn't mind working more so that I could save up for Australia quicker. I have applied for another job, so I'm just hoping I get it, even though it would mean I won't have any spare time. ...I'll have enough spare time when I'm retired.

Since I had a day off I figured that I should be ever more lazy than usual, so I watched a couple of films.

One of the films I watched was The Reader, With Kate Winslet and Ralph Fiennes. It's a good film, although certain things annoyed me, but it's probably the way it was written in the book that it's based upon, and I'm not going to say exactly what it was because I don't want to ruin it for those of you that haven't seen it. But like I said: it's a god film.
The second film I watched today was Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore, which I liked a lot more. It's a really sweet film, and one that I think I could probably just watch over and over again. Loved it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...