Monday 27 September 2010

London baby!

Buckingham Palace
My ticket to London is booked for November! I'm really looking forward to do some Christmas shopping, I've been there a couple of times before and they've got so many cool shops. 


I'm also looking forward to Primark, which has got to be one of the best shops ever!


I'm hoping to do some sightseeing as well, I saw a few things last time I went with my mum, but there are so many things to see in London I'm not sure anyone will be able to see all of it in one short visit.
Big Ben and London Eye


I'm going with my mum this time as well, seeing as she wanted to go again and it would just be selfish to go all on my own then. But I would have gone on my own if she didn't want to go, I made my mind up a few weeks ago that I was going to go before Christmas no matter what.

We'll be staying at a nice hotel (at least I hope it turns out to be nice) near Hyde park, so it's a fairly short walk to the shops. Last time we stayed outside London, so we had to catch the train every morning and night, it'll be nice not to have to do that again. It means we can stay out longer as well.

Does anyone know of anything we should see while we're there? Places to shop or eat? Anything?

The Crooked Spire, Chesterfield

I'm also going to England at the end of January, back to Chesterfield where I lived for over 3 years. I've not booked the ticket yet, but I will right after pay day. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends there.

Hopefully I will get my reply from Griffith University before I go to England in January, so if I get accepted I can get some shopping done for Australia in Meadowhall, Sheffield and wherever else we go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...