Saturday 4 September 2010

Getting started

Right, I've joined the blogger community.

What made me do it? Well I've been thinking about it for a while, but I've always been nervous about not having anything to write about. My main reason to wanting to start one is because I like to write, and I want to get better at writing, because I know I'm not very good at it yet. I watched Julie & Julia earlier today and for some reason that film made up my mind that I wanted to write a blog.

Have you seen that film Julie & Julia by the way? I was afraid it would maybe be a bit boring, but I really liked it, it's a really nice film, and I would really recommend it. I really want to read the book now, I usually do after watching a film, the books are usually better.

So that's my first blog post. I'm thinking about the next one already, so the wait won't be long.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...