Saturday 19 November 2011

Eatons Hill Tavern 2

For my first post about Eatons Hill Tavern click here.

We went to Eatons Hill again last night. The Mother called EHT earlier this week asking if my passport would be accepted at the door and explaining the trouble we had last time. She was told that I should be able to get in with a passport no problem as they weren't allowed to not accept passports. The lady The Mother talked to also gave us the name of the manager that was on last night so that we could talk to him if there was any trouble.

Even though The Mother had called and made sure I would get in with my passport we were still nervous there would be some drama.

I got to the door, gave my passport to the doorman, he said "We don't get many people from Norway here!", typed something into his machine, scanned it and let me in! Yay!

Maybe they had been warned that someone would come with a passport? Haha! Or maybe they realized that not letting people in unless they have an Australian driver's licence is very discriminating?

We had a good night though. I kept wishing that The Paramedic would come, but he had to get up at 5am today for work. I hadn't eaten since lunch, so I got very drunk, very quickly. But not so drunk that I didn't know what I was doing, or can't remember what happened last night today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...