Saturday 12 November 2011

The Madness Meme, Part 2

Here is Part 2 of the meme I started last Sunday, found at Sunday Stealing. For Part 1 click here.

23. Do you ever walk around the house naked? No. I haven't when I've lived on my own either. I'm too worried that someone might see me through the window or someone comes to visit or something.
24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why? Probably a cat. That way I can lie and not do anything all day and people think it's normal. Haha!
25. Hair color you like on someone you're dating? I don't really care, I've been attracted to men with all hair colors.
26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf? I'm part deaf after a football/soccer incident already, and I would prefer going completely deaf to completely blind. That way I can still see all the beautiful things around us.
27. Do you have any special talents? I can put my knees behind my head when I'm lying down on the floor...? Oh, and instead of just curling my tongue I can also make "the clover" or whatever you want to call it.
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Put my feet on the floor.
29. Do you like horror or comedy? Comedy. I used to love horror movies when I was younger, but I seem to have become more of a "chicken". Horror movies aren't too bad if I've got a nice man next to me though.
30. Are you missing anyone? I miss some of my friends back in Norway and England.
31. Where do you want to live when you are old? I don't quite know yet.
32. Who is the person you can count on the most? Probably my mother.
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? Kellan Lutz or Kunal Nayyar maybe, I follow them both on twitter and they both seem like really nice guys, they're rather easy on the eye too.
34. What did you dream last night? I hardly ever remember my dreams.
35. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't really watch sports. With the right people with you, any sport can be fun to watch.
36. Are you named after anyone? No. Not that my parent have told me anyway.
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? I usually drink Smirnoff Ice when I'm out, or a sweet white or rose wine. But I absolutely LOVE cocktails, not sure which one is my favorite though.
38. Non alcoholic drink? Water.
39. Have you ever been in love? Yes.
40. Do you sing in the shower? Rarely, and only if there is no one else in the house!
41. Have you ever been arrested? No, and I hope I never am.
42. What is your favorite Holiday? Not sure. Maybe Christmas/New Years, because of all the nice decorations.
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery? I would love to say no on this one, but I don't know what might happen in the future.
44. Have you ever caught a fish? es, I used to go fishing with my granddad a lot when I was younger, I once caught 5 on the same line!

3 comments:

ShannonW said...

If I put my knees behind my head I would never move again! Hehe!

Happy Sunday!

http://momentsofintrospection.blogspot.com/2011/11/sunday-stealing-madness-meme-part-2.html

Paula said...

I am totally with you on being a cat....

Ixy said...

Re: naked at home - this is why I hate unexpected visits! Doesn't stop me from being cheerfully unclothed though - just annoys me when someone stops by without callying first.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...