Sunday 6 November 2011

The Madness Meme, Part 1

I found another meme over at Sunday Stealing today that I thought looked fun, so here goes!
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? Can't say I have, no. Do people actually do that?
2. What's the larges age difference between you and someone you've dated? I went on a date once with a guy that was 19 years older than me! Nice guy, I just couldn't get past the age difference...
3. Ever been in a car wreck? No
4. Were you popular in high school? No and I wish I could go back in time and go again with the knowledge I have now as then I wouldn't be so self conscious.
5 Have you ever been on a blind date? No, could be interesting to try though...
6. Are looks important? I'd like to say no, but looks are the first thing you notice in a person, unless you're blind or the first time you talk to them is on the phone. But how you perceive their looks can change after you get to know a person. So yes when it comes to first-impressions, and when you get to know them then it can be yes or no depending on their personality and how you get along with them....
7. Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? Yes
8. By what age would you like to be married? I'm not really that bothered about marriage, I don't need a ring or a document to prove that I love someone.
9. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them? I hope not.... Don't think so... I don't really ask people how many people they've slept with though.
10. Have you ever made a mistake? Just like everyone else I've made loads of mistakes. That's how you learn though and part of what makes you you.
11. Are you a good tipper? Depends on the service, I don't get it when people leave a large tip after they've gotten horrible service.
12. What's the most you have spent for a haircut? I don't know, I usually go to cheap places or get someone to do it for free, after all, it's just hair, it'll grow back out again.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? I think most people do at some stage of their life, so yes.
14. Have you ever peed in public? I've used public toilets, and peed in the forest, does that count?
15. What song do you want played at your funeral? Not really given it much though, don't know.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay? I don't know. I'd probably just introduce them to a girlfriend or something....
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed? Probably something boring like Spaghetti Bolognese (Yummy).
18. Beatles or Stones? Both.
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? I'm not going to tell you, because I don't want to explain it.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor? Wine, white or rose, sweet.
21. Do you have any phobias? I'm terrified of spiders!!!
22. What are your plans for the future? I hate this question, unfortunately they ask it at most job interviews so I should really have an answer ready. I pretty much just go with the flow. I'd like to travel some more, find out what I want to work with, study, and find a guy!

2 comments:

Look Mummy No Hands said...

Great answers, Lilly. I love what comes acreoss as your spontaeity. Don't ever lose that.

I am Harriet said...

I hated most of the questions :)


Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/11/cheers-to-all-of-us-thieves-3/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...