Sunday 19 February 2012

The 99'er meme - Final part

The last part of a four part meme from Sunday stealing. To see my answers to the previous parts, look below.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

76. In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Communication, honesty and trust, and of course love.
77. How did/could someone win your heart? I don't know... It's just something that happens.
78. In your world, what brings on more creativity? Anything. It depends more on my mood than something that I see/hear or something that happens.
79. What is the single best decision you've made in your life so far? Go to England on my own.
80. Why did you break up with your last ex? There just wasn't any feelings there any more.
81. What would you want to be written on your tombstone? Always had an open mind.
82. What is your favourite word? Interesting, it's the word I use the most anyway.
83. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when your hear the word: delusional. Delusional. Seriously. Whenever someone says "give me the first thing that comes to mind..." it's always the word they just said.
84. What is a saying you use a lot? Whatever happens, happens.
85. Are you watching Idol this season? If yes, how do you like it? No.
86. Were you surprised House got cancelled? House got cancelled??!! Yes I'm surprised!
87. What is your current desktop picture? It changes every 10 minutes, just going through all the pictures on my laptop, as I am writing this it is a picture of my best friend and her husband on their wedding day outside the church.
88. If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? There is only one person I would do that to, but I'm not going to tell you who it is.
89. What would be a question where you'd not tell the truth? This one.
90. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by WEEPING ANGELS. The weeping angels aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What would you do? Of course they're not doing anything! I'm looking at them! As much as I would love to go back in time I wouldn't like to be stuck there, so I would keep my eyes on them and quickly get out of the house and try to somehow reach The Doctor and get him to help me.
91. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Flying
92. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? Depends if I can or can't make any changes to the past, but because of the next question I'm going to guess I can't make changes this time, so maybe the last half-hour I spent with my mum before going to Australia, just to see her again.
93. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? I'm not telling you.
94. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. (let's say that you are both single and available) Who might it be? Bruno Mars maybe? Or Taio Cruz? They're both quite cute.
95. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Didn't I answer this just a few weeks ago? It depends if it's a return ticket. If it is then Norway if not then somewhere else in Australia, maybe Tasmania.
96. Do you have any relatives or friends in jail? Not that I know of.
97. Who's winning the U.S. Republican presidential nomination? Why? Don't care, I'm not American
98. Who's winning the next U.S. Presidential election? See 97.
99. If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Stop the wars, there are better things to do with your time!

2 comments:

Rosie Cheeks said...

To travel and see the world would be a dream. Enjoyed your answers ;-)

ShannonW said...

I totally agree with #76.

For #90....Dont blink!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...