Another meme from Sunday Stealing.
1. Where are you from and where do you live now? From Norway, kind of live in Australia.
2. Favourite childhood story/book/film? A Norwegian book about a kind of gnome that lives in barns. It was a Christmas story and I would always get my mum to read it to me because it wasn't written in either of the two written types of Norwegian but in a dialect. As I got older I could read it to myself as well.
3. If you could change gender for a day what would you do? ...Explore...
4. Do you feel your family is complete or would you like more/some children? I don't want kids, but I would like to be in a serious relationship with a nice man.
5. What do you do/Where do you work and do enjoy it? Just travel at the moment, and I both enjoy it and not...
6. Which three words do you think sum you up? Independent, inquisitive, book-worm
7. If you were a fairy what magical powers would you possess? All of them! Haha!
8. If you were invisible, where would you go and what would you do? Why? Go to an expensive chocolate shop and eat all the chocolate. Self-explanatory.
9. What song can't you listen to without crying? I don't think there is any song that I ALWAYS cry when I listen to, but I do sometimes cry when I hear Aerosmith's "Don't wanna miss a thing" (or whatever it's called, the one from Armageddon)
10. Which book changed your life - or at least made you think a lot? I know there has been book that has made me think a lot, probably loads of them, but I can't remember any titles now... Just typical.
11. Why do you blog? Because I want to.
12. What is your top "me-time" tip? Lie/sit down with a good book.
13. What can't you live without? Books
14. Which of all your blog posts are you most proud of and why? I honestly have no idea, and I can't be bothered to look through all my posts right now to try and find one. I am happy as long as someone reads it and when I get a few comments.
15. Have you ever met a famous person? Who and where? I met a few in Oslo. My dad took me with him when he went to film them a couple of times. I met a1 while they were big, like 10 years ago, and Mel C.
16. when did you last have a full night's sleep? A couple of nights ago, I usually sleep quite well as long as I don't have too much to think about.
17. What would you think is harder: Going to work or staying at home with children? Both are really hard in their own way. It just depends on the person.
18. What are you doing for Easter? Nothing I think. Eating loads of chocolate.
19. What is your favourite drink? Water
20. Do you play any sports? Not regularly.
21. What is your most embarrassing moment? As if I'm going to tell you.
22. How clever are you? Clever enough I guess.
23. Name a new favourite TV-show. I haven't really watched any TV lately.
24. Any guilty pleasures? .... There are probably some things I like that others would consider a guilty pleasure, that doesn't mean I feel guilty about it...
25. If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be? Lilly maybe...
26. Who do you most admire in life, and why? I admire people that know what they want and are doing something to get it.
27. What is your most treasured possession? Hmmmm... If I would have to choose ONE thing to grab in a fire... My passport... Although it would be really hard leaving my laptop with all my pictures on it behind, and my phone....
28. Tell me your favourite funny joke... I am rubbish at coming up with jokes when put on the spot. "The police officers wanted to interview the male suspect wearing nothing but lace knickers and high-heels, but the sergeant said they had to wear their uniforms instead."
29. What is your biggest fear in life? Never finding out what I really want to do.
30. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream? What does it remind you of? Mint choc-chip. I don't think it reminds me of anything, but then again I've not had it in a while...