Friday 7 January 2011

Sweets!

I want sweets! I almost always want sweets. Except when I'm actually in the store to buy sweets, then I look at all the sweets they've got, and I don't fancy any of it. You would think this was a good thing as it would mean that I won't buy any, but I still buy it because I know I'll want it later. I don't eat as much as I used to a few years ago, which is good I guess. Or actually I might be eating the same amount, only slower.

Sometimes pistachio nuts can satisfy my sweet-craving, but I haven't got any of those in either. I bought loads the other day because I was thinking that I could have them in my room and every time I wanted some sweets I could just eat those instead. I don't think they're that much healthier though as there's loads of salt on them. But that plan didn't work out anyway, I ate them all on the first day...

Maybe I'll get some sweets later when I go to work. Or maybe I'll wait until after work tomorrow so that it's Saturday... I won't have time to eat it after work tonight anyway. I'll see how I feel when I get to work. I'll probably get some, just because I can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...