Tuesday 12 June 2012

Salad and trousers

After I handed out my application letters today I went to visit my Aunt D. She was going to shorten a pair of trousers for me. I haven't been to visit her since she moved about a year ago, and when I looked up her address online before going, I noticed that she's actually within walking distance from my dad's! So I walked. I changed my shoes from what I had worn earlier first so that my feet wouldn't die. I forgot to look at  the time, but I think it only took 15-20 minutes to walk. It was nice to see her again, it's been over a year since the last time. And of course I really appreciated that she sorted my trousers out. They were 12cm too long! At least now I've got something to wear if someone asks me to come in for an interview.

After I had been with Aunt D for a few hours Aunt E picked me up. I was going to have dinner at her place, but first we picked up my grandmother who arrived in Oslo today. I hadn't seen Aunt E in over a year as well and it was very nice to see her. It's nice to know I've got two aunts really near by if I need them. I had kind of forgotten how much I get along with these two aunts. We are planning to all go out for dinner one night while my grandmother is here, and also maybe go somewhere this weekend, we'll see what the weather's like.

I had dinner at Aunt E's today. Her husband is from Bulgaria, and Aunt E made me a Bulgarian Shopska salad. It was really tasty.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...