Wednesday 14 November 2012

Witchingham B&B

My one night in Holyhead I stayed at Witchingham B&B.

The B&B was close to everything, although Holyhead is so small it would be hard not to be.

I was positively surprised when I stepped into the room, which was even on the ground floor so I didn't have to carry my suitcase. The room was beautiful, just the kind of room I want to stay in when I'm travelling, actually just the kind of room I would love to have at home!


The en suite bathroom was really small though, and the door got stuck so I couldn't open it properly, good thing I'm not big. The shower pressure was really low so it took a while to rinse my hair properly, but at least the water was hot.

The bed was really comfortable, there was 2 beds, but I guess that's better for them than having a room only one person can sleep in at all times.

The TV was very small for the room, and tucked away behind the wardrobe, but I wasn't there to watch TV anyway. There was free WiFi which was nice.

the breakfast was self service, they had cereals and toast and there was a small fridge in the breakfast room where they had juice and milk and some yoghurts.

I didn't see the people running the B&B at all. They were out when I arrived and I didn't see anyone when I left either so I left the key in an envelope on the hall table.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...