Monday 20 June 2011

The Bowl

My grandmother, mother and I went to an exhibit the other day. It was by two sisters (Amdam). One of them made jewelry, the other ceramic stuff; bowls, pots and decorating items, that kind of stuff. There were also a couple of paintings by their mother. They also have another sister, I don't know whether she makes anything or not. Anyway, I think it's amazing that a whole family can be so talented! They are very lucky.
My mother bought a necklace and two rings from one of the sisters, and a bowl by the other. I think the bowl is cool. For my mother anyway, it's not something I would buy for myself, but I do like the colour inside. We've actually got a designer item in our house, which is a bit funny.
A real Linda Amdam.
A real Linda Amdam.
A real Linda Amdam.
Do you own any designer items?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...