Wednesday 1 June 2011

June Challenge

Just because I enjoyed last month's alphabet game so much, I decided to come up with a challenge for this month as well. I got the idea for this challenge here, but I have made a couple of changes to make it my own.


30 Days Photographic Challenge

This is a photographic scavenger hunt. 30 days to photograph 30 things. For each day of June; share one photo to represent the day's thing. You can take a new picture, or you can also share an old picture to represent the thing of the day.

I would love to see what people come up with for the different things, so if you want to join in just leave a comment below and I will drop by!

Here's the list of things:

  1. Food
  2. Animal
  3. Love
  4. Water
  5. Sunset
  6. Close up
  7. Glass
  8. Fruit
  9. The number 9
  10. Can't live without
  11. A fridge
  12. Black & White
  13. Soft
  14. Shoes
  15. Chocolate
  16. Round
  17. Red
  18. A bridge
  19. Music
  20. Flower
  21. Triple
  22. Bottle
  23. Dirty
  24. Weather
  25. Spots
  26. Shadows
  27. Upside down
  28. Reflection
  29. Healthy
  30. A door
Good luck, get snapping!

3 comments:

Caroline & Anita said...

Vi er med, her er linken til vår blogg :)

http://kakemomsmix.blogg.no

Look Mummy No Hands said...

Fabulous stuff, Lilly. I can't wait to see how you go. Kaby

Caroline said...

Stjeler leken igjen jeg ;D
(til en annen blogg denne gangen altså) :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...