Sunday 26 June 2011

Four Things

Another post inspired by Petty Witter... over at Pen and Paper. Click here for her 4 things.




Four jobs I have had in my life....
  1. Au pair. 
  2. Museum guide. It was at a tiny local boat-builders museum that was only open one summer. But I did learn a lot about local boat-building history.
  3. Body Shop at Home Consultant. Not really the job for me as I don't like standing in front of people talking, and I don't like to try and make people buy things.
  4. Barmaid. 
Four books I would read over and over....
  1. Any book by Jane Austen, especially Pride and Prejudice.
  2. Most books by Roald Dahl.
  3. The Solitaire Mystery and Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder, I've only read those in Norwegian
  4. The Twilight Saga
Four places I have lived....
(I have moved a few times withing the following towns, I have moved a total of 13 times, not counting the 3 different part-time (I went home in the weekends) rented rooms/flats in upper secondary school)
  1. Vestnes, Norway
  2. Molde, Norway
  3. Oslo, Norway
  4. Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Four books I would recommend ....
  1. Heaven by V.C. Andrews. It's been quite a few years since I read it, but I remember it being one of the first books I truly loved.
  2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
  3. The Gift by Cecelia Ahern.
  4. Any book that has been made into a film, just so that you know how it should "really" be and also to maybe get more out of the film.
Four Places I have been ....
  1. France. 
  2. Bulgaria.
  3. The Czech Republic.
  4. Spain. 
Four of my favourite foods....
  1. Potato balls... It's a local dish, very filling. Maybe I'll make it while I'm in Australia and if so I will share a picture and a sort of recipe for it.
  2. Taco!
  3. Aubergine Parmigiana
  4. Spaghetti Bolognese
Four of my favourite drinks ....
It was really hard to think of something for number 3 and 4 because I usually only drink water...
  1. Water.
  2. Home-made smoothie
  3. Hot Chocolate, preferably with loads of cream.
  4. Solo, a Norwegian orange-flavored soft drink
Four places I would rather be right now ....
  1. Australia, I want to be there already
  2. With a friend
  3. America
  4. United Kingdom, I didn't get to see everything I wanted while I lived there.
Four things that are special in my life ....
  1. Books
  2. Friends
  3. Travel
  4. Blogging
Four bloggers I hope will do this meme ....
  1. Any blogger.
  2. Anyone looking for blogging ideas
  3. Anyone reading this
  4. You
Please leave your link below if you decide to participate, I would love to read your Four Things!

1 comment:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

A great list, its good to get to know a little more about you. Its amazing and yet totally understandable how many times The Book Thief appears in various blogs - a wonderful book, I loved it.

By the way I'm really looking forward to that recipe for potato balls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...