|Loads of sugar!|
9 dl sugar
450 g butter/margarine
9 tbs cocoa powder
2 ts vanilla powder
1. Turn the oven on 175 degrees (Celsius)
2. Mix together the eggs and sugar. Stop before you get eggnog.
3. Melt the butter and put in the mixture.
4. Add all the dry ingredients and mix together with a rubber/silicone spatula.
5. Put the thick mixture in a large baking tray coated with baking paper.
6. Cook for 20-30 minutes (the cooking time varies, so keep an eye on it)
If you haven't got a big baking tray (picture at the bottom) you should probably half the recipe.
You could also add 1/2 dl walnuts if you want.
|The batter gets really thick!|
They turned out really nice! I'll definitely be making these again.
|BIG baking tray|