Thursday 31 March 2011

Career choice

So I finally found out what I can be. I realized last night after tweeting Kevin (52 characters in search of a script), I said I wanted a job where I don't have to leave my bed, and then it hit me, I could be a mattress tester! I would have to leave my bed for different beds though.

I could start when I go to Australia, I travel all around Australia testing mattresses, that way I can travel while I work. I could become the worlds best mattress-tester so that when I'm finished in Australia I can travel all over the world testing mattresses!

And I just realized this post has the possibility of sounding a bit... wrong. Which wasn't my intention!

1 comment:

That Dog Dancing Guy said...

Mattresses all the way around the world are waiting for you :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...