Sunday 17 July 2011

Chocolate, Letters and Redcliffe

Got some KitKats that I've never seen before today, I tried the cookies and cream one the other day, very nice except for the runny one, and of the ones I bought today I've tried the caramel one... it was okay...
I've written some letters this weekend as well. I love writing proper handwritten "old-fashioned" letters. Much more personal than just an e-mail or message on FB.
My host family and I also went to Redcliffe this afternoon. We went out on the pier, or jetty or whatever you want to call it, and then we went for some food which we ate in a park while looking at the sunset. The place we got our food is actually called Scarborough, so now I've been to the English Scarborough and the Australian Scarborough!





 I can't really believe how "young" Australia is!! Although in another way it's very old... Depends how you look at it I guess.







Some random person decided to get in the picture...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...