Tuesday 8 May 2012

Depressing end to the day...

I just found out one of my friends back in England took an overdose not that long ago...

He survived. He's getting help now. He also found out he has diabetes when he went into hospital because of the overdose.

I wish I could go back to Chesterfield and see him right now. Just to see if there is anything I can do to help him. Just to be there for him.

I told him I would come and visit him as soon as I can, his reply: "You  should save up your money to do something you actually want to do." I told him off for saying that. He's my friend, of course I want to see him! But he's clinically depressed, so I guess he just can't see the positive side of much right now.

I hope I will be able to afford to go and see him soon. I got a wedding to attend in London in July, but depending on whatever new job I get I don't know how much extra time I will be able to take off, so I might have to go back to Chesterfield at a later point. Or if I get weekends off, at least England is close enough for me to just go over for the weekend.

I hope my friend's therapy works...

It might be wrong, but I just feel like knocking some sense into his head, and at the same time just giving him a big hug!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...