Sunday 20 May 2012

The get out of jail free meme - Part 1

Another meme found at Sunday Stealing.

* When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom? Yes
* If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone? Depends on my mood, but I think it would be better to go with someone so that I wouldn't buy quite as much junk as I would going on my own.
* It's your best friend's birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn't buy you one for yours? Yes
* You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why? Lump sum. I think that if I had gotten it in small payments over time it would have been very easy to spend it all, whereas one big payment would just go straight into my savings so that I knew how much I had and that way I could just use it when I needed it.
* Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level? Reasonable level. I hate loud music.
* Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person? Beach
* When do you brush your teeth? In the morning after breakfast and at night before I go to bed, if I'm going to a party or something I will also brush them before that.
* Can you watch scary movies alone? When I was a teenager I loved to watch scary movies on my own, I still can do it, but I get scared more easily and would prefer to watch them with someone, like a nice guy I can snuggle up with.
* Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who's in it with you? Somewhere in between, but more firm than soft. And I'm not telling.
* Would you rather stay at home all day, or be out and about? Depends on my mood, although I feel guilty if the weather is nice and I've spent all day inside.
* Do you like to keep the peach or be confrontational? I like to keep the peace, but that doesn't mean that I won't express my opinion on something even if that clashes with the opinion of someone else.
* Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? A few close friends
* What are your plans for October? No idea, I'll probably be working to save up money for America.
* If money were not a problem, where would you like to live? England somewhere
* What is your ideal profession? If I knew that I would be trying to do something to get it.
* Are you close to your mum and dad? Not really unfortunately
* What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome? My fear of never finding out what I want to do with my life, to never have a job I'm happy in.
* Are you good at math? Simple math, yes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...