Monday 5 September 2011

Happy Birthday!!

My blog is one year old today!

I can hardly believe that I've actually been writing this long! It's been a lot of fun and also very interesting to actually put my thoughts out here on the big interweb. I love it, and hopefully I will continue doing so for many years to come.

In one year I have published 227 posts.

My most popular post is: Australia, looking a little better
I could see that post getting a surge in views after their open day and now that people can apply for the new semester.

I have had 3286 page views, but more importantly 11 google followers, so a big THANK YOU to you guys for liking my blog enough to follow it! And of course thank you to anyone else that reads my blog regularly!!

My readers have come from: United States, Australia, Norway, United Kingdom, Russia, Netherlands, Germany, Canada, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Ukraine, Belgium, Thailand, Mauritsius and United Arab Emirates. So many countries I want to visit!!


Thank you everyone for all the nice comments that you've left throughout the year!!




If you want the recipe for this cake you can find it here. The icing is just lemon icing with purple (or red+blue actually) food colouring.

5 comments:

Sumaiyyah said...

What a colourful post! I've enjoyed your blog- your photos, stories etc. Keep writing ;)

Literary Winner said...

Happy one-year! That cake looks delicious. :)

That Dog Dancing Guy said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Keep up the great blogging :D

Classic NYer said...

Happy birthday! That cake looks so nummy, haha!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

A happy first blogoversary, here's to many more posts yet to come.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...